rb2132 901

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자사쿠라 조회 56회 작성일 2020-10-15 06:13:33 댓글 0

본문

Ray Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer 901 Sunglasses Review

Get your pair of this iconic Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses here: http://www.smartbuyglasses.com/designer-sunglasses/Ray-Ban/Ray-Ban-RB2132-New-Wayfarer-901-8028.html?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=social\u0026utm_campaign=YT+reviews+Ray-Ban-RB2132-New-Wayfarer-901

These Ray-Ban RB2132 sunglasses are in classic black and they have a grey green lens. Our presenter is wearing the 52mm Ray Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses. What makes these Ray-Ban sunglasses so special is their Ray-Ban G-15 XLT lens which is made of glass.
Dane foxx : She could like make any glasses look good.
Meh : This lady needs some sleep.
Tony Stark : Can I tell you the truth? I subscribe this channel because of her. She is so fucking beautiful.
Thắng Phạm : I like RB622 more

【RayBan】NEW WAYFARER RB2132-901

【RayBan】NEW WAYFARER RB2132-901
jyothish thatta : Sticker on sunglass says B15 lenses...But it is G15 ie Green lenses.....FAKE......Please buy from Ray-Ban official website.....
Иван А : Ahaha, b15 on the green lenses, terrible fake
Thắng Trần : Not authentic
Noel Teneso : No number before the 3N... 100% FAKE!
Martin Medina : I think are fakes beacuse the sticker dont macht to the model , but dont worry there still looking good
Peace Khan : Replica
mario silos : fake!!
Moyeedul Hasan : 100% fake
ilovecats748 : Those are fake broseph
Mikey O : 1:04 it's suppose to say g-15 not b-15 lens

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses

https://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-tcmimj/lb.html

Hey guys, I’m Jacob and I’m here at FramesDirect.com trying out some of the most easy-to-wear, classic pairs of sunglasses ever, the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses.

Using the same iconic shape and detailing as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses are an updated version with a smaller frame and softer eye shape. You can really personalize your look with these because they come in over 35 different color combinations. You can also choose from a variety of lens treatments including crystal green, gradient, G-15 polarized, and mirrored. Like all Ray-Ban’s, the New Wayfarers offer incredible visual clarity and 100% UV protection.

You can also get the New Wayfarers fitted with your prescription lenses.

New Wayfarers come in three different sizes (52, 55, and 58) so you can choose which one fits you the best, and they look great on both men and women.

Made from lightweight, hypoallergenic plastic, these comfortable frames feature sturdy hinges for lasting durability. Ray-Ban is the eyewear brand that embodies American innovation and the New Wayfarers will give you timeless cool with a retro, rebellious edge.
Muhammad Annas : click https://amzn.to/3gOFDSC to order
The Beard Dream : I wear these in matte black, size 58 with my prescription lenses in them. They are the most comfortable and durable glasses I’ve ever owned. I’ve been wearing them for about 3 years now. Infant, I love them so much that I just bought a brand new pair that I just received today. They have my newer prescription in them.
aminur rasid : Do the new wayfarer lens have the same shape as the classic wayfarer?
Andy : American??? No way BS... Made by Luxotticca the manufacturer that makes 90% of all sunglass brands in the world! Thats why a few years ago they were £30 and now $150 +++. Made in Italy in same factory as every other mayjor brand...
tony Gómez : Made. In. China. Fake
Christian Matamala : What size and model are you using in 0:43 ? I love that.
Tozé Pereira : Did you notice some creaking noise from the frames?
Максим Истомин : Хочу купить!Подскажите где?
Andrew Mezzetti : My new wayfarers arrived today and it was raining all day and it was dim light. I wore them literally all day anyway , amazing quality and absolutely timeless.
Noah Hughes : Thanks for this! Quick question - it seems that sometimes the RB2132 is a thick acetate, and other times it seems like a cheap plastic. How do you know which you're going to get when you order? Thanks.

#rb2132 901

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,663건 27 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © aspire-equestrian.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz